On day tour to the Egadi Islands
Do you want to visit Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo in one day? With Tourist Lines you can sail in a sea of relaxation, fun and absolute comfort.
Booking from 100 €
Save time and gain happiness! With Tourist Lines you can admire the wonders of Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo in just one day of sailing.
A journey to discover coves, caves, seabed and traditions of the main islands of Sicily; a day of intense relaxation and fun designed for your absolute well-being.
Departure at 9.00 am - Return at 6.00 pm.
Meeting point: At 8.45 am at the Columbus Yatching Club pier in Via Ranuncoli, Trapani.
At 09,00 a.m. we will leave from the port of Trapani with destination the farthest and wildest island of the Egadi: Marettimo.
At 10.30 am we arrive in Marettimo. The first bath stop will be at the Grotta del Cammello, the most famous tourist destination of the island.
Punta Troia Castle and the Scalo Maestro
Afterwards there will be a stop at the Castle of Punta Troia and the Scalo Maestro. The exploration of the wonderful seabed, rich in multicoloured fish and rare marine plants, will turn into a unique and sensational emotion.
At 11.30 a.m. a delicious welcome aperitif offered by Tourist Lines awaits you on board; you can enjoy thirst-quenching fresh fruit and a wide range of refreshing drinks.
The navigation will continue along the island of Favignana. Other swimming stops will be made in the main coves: Cala Rossa and Cala Azzurra. This will be followed by a stop in the small village of the island, with docking at the private dock La Darsena.
Let’s sail for Levanzo!
In the early afternoon we will sail for Levanzo to admire the smallest of the islands of the archipelago and allow ourselves a few more stops for a swim in the sea.
On board will be offered an aperitif at the end of the day, with typical local products and prosecco.
The return to Trapani is scheduled for 7pm.
What’s included in the tour?
- Crew on board
- Welcome aperitif / aperitif at the end of the day
What do we provide?
- During the bathing stops, guests will be provided with a snorkeling mask and tube as well as lifebuoys for those unfamiliar with the sea.
- On board customers will find all the security equipment
The programme and timing of the Tour are designed to guarantee you an experience of absolute relaxation and fun.
Itineraries may be subject to change or may be cancelled depending on marine weather conditions.
Why book on Tourist Lines?
- Free cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- No booking fees
- Secure payments
- 24/7 support
- Immediate booking confirmation
- Issue of electronic ticket
Our priority is to maintain high hygienic standards to ensure the full safety and health of our guests.
For this reason we have specific procedures that we put in place:
- Detailed sanitation of the common areas. Hand sanitizer available to anyone.
- Maintaining the distance of at least one meter between each guest and the use of sanitary devices by our staff.
- Daily check-up of our employees to ensure they are symptom-free.
- In case you have booked a tour and experience symptoms, we offer you the option to cancel or move your excursion.
Tourist Lines has created a direct line with its customers. You can use the email service or WhatsApp number to contact us and to clear up any doubts you may have.
Problems with the booking? Contact Tourist Lines, our team will guide you through the procedures, solving any issue in a short time.
Entrusted to us! Tourist Lines leads you even before navigation…